- Cutting machine (optional)
- Iron (if using iron on vinyl)
- Scissors (if using felt)
- Pencil (if using felt)
Make the spider web with a cutting machine:
- Download a spider web silhouette and use the cutting machine to cut it out.
- Follow the instructions from the iron on vinyl package to iron the spider web onto the babysuit.
Make the spider web with adhesive felt:
- Use a pencil to draw the spider web onto the back of white adhesive felt.
- Cut out the spider web with scissors and stick them onto the clothes.
Need inspiration for other cute costumes using the black babysuit? Check out these DIY costumes: Skeleton, Spider, Bat, and Black Cat