- Cutting machine (optional)
- Iron (if using iron on vinyl)
- Scissors (if using felt)
- Pencil (if using felt)
Make the skeleton with a cutting machine:
- Download a skeleton silhouette and use the cutting machine to cut it out.
- Follow the instructions from the iron on vinyl package to iron the skeleton pieces onto the clothes.
Make the skeleton with adhesive felt:
- Use a pencil to draw the skeleton onto the back of white adhesive felt.
- Cut out the pieces with scissors and stick them onto the clothes.
Need inspiration for other cute costumes using the black babysuit? Check out these DIY costumes: Spider, Bat, Spider Web, and Black Cat