- Hot glue gun
- Fabric tape
Make the eyes:
- Cut two eyes from white and black felt.
- Attach them to the beanie with fabric tape.
Create the legs:
- Glue two large sheets of craft foam together to make one large sheet wide enough for the legs.
- Draw 3 sets of legs on each side of the foam and cut out.
- Glue the legs sandwiched between two layers of black felt and trim the felt around the legs.
- Attach the legs to the back of the babysuit with fabric tape, or glue black elastic bands to the center of the legs to hold them around the torso.
Need inspiration for other cute costumes using the black babysuit? Check out these DIY costumes: Skeleton, Bat, Spider Web, and Black Cat