- Hot glue gun
- Safety pins
- Utility or Craft knife
- Cutting mat
Make the ears:
- Cut two large tear-drop shapes from black felt.
- cut a small vertical line up from the bottom and use a drop of hot glue to pinch the bottoms together, creating an ear shape.
- Safety pin the ears to the beanie.
Create the wings:
- Use a pencil to draw bat wings onto a sheet of black foam core.
- Use a utility or craft knife to cut the wings out over a cutting mat.
- Glue black elastic bands to the center of the wings to hold them over the shoulders.
Need inspiration for other cute costumes using the black babysuit? Check out these DIY costumes: Skeleton, Spider, Spider Web, and Black Cat