We rounded up our favorite things to give (and receive) for Mother's Day, and in true Primary fashion, it's organized by color. Enjoy, and happy Mother's Day!
1. Hair mask, for an at-home spa treatment, given with a promise of (temporary) peace and quiet.
2. Photo magnets, of fridge-worthy memories.
3. Handwritten card, with all things you love about her.
1. Vitamin C serum, for a well-deserved glow-up.
2. Felt flowers, a long-lasting alternative to bodega bouquets.
3. Carrot cake, either shipped from a New York staple, or homemade.
4. Waterproof speaker, for listening to her favorite music and podcasts in the shower.
1. Sunflower candle, that smells as lovely as she is.
2. Pasta pot holders, to use while making the one-millionth box of Annie's shells.
3. Cooler bag, for toting picnic provisions in style.
1. Donation to the Loveland Foundation, an organization that brings "opportunity and healing to Black women and girls."
2. Sandals, to add a pop of color to every summer outfit.
3. Bala bangles, for kicking home workouts up a notch. (And channeling Jane Fonda.)
1. Cook This Book, for simple yet mouth-watering mealtime inspiration.
2. Earrings, a handmade, statement-making accessory.
3. Baking set, with do-it-all tools for true blue bakers.
4. Tile set, so finding keys, wallets, and gadgets is a breeze.
1. Journal, for motherly musings, to-do lists, and more.
2. Shea butter, the throw-in-your-bag-and-go sized balm to rule them all.
3. Mug, for starting the day off on an extra-soothing note.
4. Seat cushion, to make working from home a little more comfortable.
1. Art print, featuring her two favorite colors.
2. Banner tee, for family matching moments.
3. DIY picture frame, using up-cycled bread tags (genius!).
P.S. These recommendations are not sponsored — we just love them!