The Smile File for May 8, 2020
Welcome to the Smile File, a weekly round up of things from the internet that made us grin.
by Franny Eremin
A weekly roundup of things that make us grin.
- Something to motivate a grocery store run: 10/10 will wait in line if it means being six feet away from this girl.
- Something to trump any regular package delivery: Birthday ice cream cupcakes, from the delivery man himself.
- Something to get you off the couch: This trio's dance on the good foot.
- Something to upvote: The lies we tell ourselves (and our kids) about bread.
- Something to replay in awe: Glow-in-the-dark dolphins. That's it! We're speechless.
- Something to go along with the above: This playful planter, since you know, we're all obsessed with marine biology now.
- Something to mark on your 🗓: Ina Garten's new book, publishing early because she always knows what the people need. (Remember this?)
- Something to peruse through: All our new arrivals, like this romper we wish came in our size!
- Something to tap into your crafty side: A rainbow (!) cross stitch kit, because you haven't aged, you're just in quarantine. (It's fun and easier than it looks! We can attest.)
- Something to make for Mother's Day: A mug cake so easy, she doesn't even have to help.
Have a great weekend, and Happy Mother's Day!