The Smile File for March 6, 2020
Welcome to the Smile File, a weekly round up of things from the internet that made us grin.
by Franny Eremin
A weekly roundup of things that make us grin.
- Something to make you 😂: Self-care tips for toddlers.
- Something to share with your child: A kid-friendly guide to coronavirus that's helpful for adults to read, too.
- Something to empathize with: Sometimes we want to go back to the womb too, Isabela.
- Something to stare at: These maps make for a seriously good game of "I Spy."
- Something to loosen you up on the dance floor: If you identify as an Elaine Benes, just channel Brody.
- Something to send to your pen pal: Color-in-cards from one of our favorite kids' brands.
- Something to salivate over: Food puzzles that'll keep you and the kids occupied.
- Something to brighten up messy desks: Naturally, Primary HQ can't get enough of this rainbow corkboard.
- Something to end that breakfast rut you're in: It's not regular toast — it's MAGIC toast!
- Something to cheer you up after losing an hour of sleep: Select PJs are 30% off during our Annual PJ Event. RSVPJ now — ends Monday!
Have a great weekend!