The Smile File for March 27, 2020
Welcome to the Smile File, a weekly round up of things from the internet that made us grin.
by Franny Eremin
A weekly roundup of things that make us grin.
- Something to take you back to 2017: The internet's favorite family has graced BBC again. (Remember? It still gets us every time.)
- Something to repeat to yourself: This toddler's mantra belongs in a frame above the mantle.
- Something to trigger happy (!) tears: When does this girl's album drop? We're in awe.
- Something to show we're in this together: How to adopt a grandparent in isolation right now.
- Something to prove rainy days don't = dreary: 10 fun activities for inside and outside.
- Something to binge-watch this weekend: A series that details why babies are the COOLEST.
- Something to replace cancelled spring break plans: Take virtual tours of national parks, right from your living room.
- Something to make, if like us, you've run out of Annie's Shells: This series of pantry-friendly recipes deserves a *chef's kiss*.
- Something to whip out when the kids are bored (again): Free activity pages from one of our favorite artists, Adam J. Kurtz.
- Something to mark on your calendar: Grown-up tees are launching next week! Sign up here to get 'em first.
Have a great weekend, and be well!