The Smile File for March 20, 2020
Welcome to the Smile File, a weekly round up of things from the internet that made us grin.
by Franny Eremin
A weekly roundup of things that make us grin.
- Something to make you LOL: Parents and caregivers who need a break, take note of this genius hack.
- Something to inspire your inner artisté 🎨: We'd pay good money for one of Pigcasso's originals.
- Something to remember while putting away the laundry: Wise words regarding pajamas.
- Something to soothe your soul: This breathtaking flashmob is a true "Ode to Joy."
- Something to prove you need to build a pillow fort right now: They're soft spaces for everyone to land right now, according to the Montessori teacher we chatted with about how families can navigate this tricky, unpredictable time.
- Something to look forward to: You asked (and asked, and asked!), and we delivered: adult tees are coming soon! Sign up here to get them first.
- Something to remind you of the magic of snail mail: There's no better time than now to get a pen pal, right? We love this customized stationery.
- Something for ASMR enthusiasts: Rainbow rice is easy to make and super soothing to feel, for kids and adults alike.
- Something to kick dessert up a notch: Louder for the people in the back — Chocolate. Chip. Cookie. Pizza!
- Something to scroll through: Lots of new styles were just added to our 50% off sale, like these fan-favorite star PJs.
Have a great weekend, and be well!