The Smile File for April 3, 2020
Welcome to the Smile File, a weekly round up of things from the internet that made us grin.
by Franny Eremin
A weekly roundup of things that make us grin.
- Something to make you say "AWWW!": The sweetest dream realized.
- Something to do this weekend: Show your appreciation for healthcare workers via the Hero Hotline.
- Something to explain your baby's mood: Fresh horoscopes for Aries season.
- Something to encourage you to be a better citizen: Take a note from Sandra. Or this bear.
- Something to coordinate with the neighbors: A community-wide, socially-distanced "bear hunt."
- Something to put at the top of your wishlist: Primary tees for grown-ups are here! This dad is thrilled.
- Something to add to your ever-growing craft arsenal: Paint-by-number postcards to send to those you miss.
- Something to help you stay organized: Keep track of all your Zoom sessions in this cheery planner.
- Something to frame for the gallery wall: Souvenir prints from your latest travel destinations.
- Something to ignite your inner Marie Kondo: Save 20% when you spend $75+ for our Spring Cleaning Event. Time to tackle that outgrown underwear drawer.
Have a great weekend, and be well!