The Smile File for April 17, 2020
Welcome to the Smile File, a weekly round up of things from the internet that made us grin.
by Franny Eremin
A weekly roundup of things that make us grin.
- Something to capture your current moods: Quarantine, as a photo series.
- Something to commiserate with: Pet parents, we feel you.
- Something to liven up work meetings: Meet your newest addition to the team.
- Something to predict the future: A day in the life of a teacher in 2026.
- Something to trigger a standing ovation in your living room: Bravo to our hero, Layla. (Highlight your hero, too! We'd love to hear.)
- Something to repeat every day: Wise words to be hung above the mantle, on the fridge, you name it.
- Something to read at bedtime: Rainbows in Windows is our new favorite (and free!) e-book.
- Something to browse through: Tons of essential styles, like this classic babysuit, are currently at 50% savings. Because we know value matters now more than ever.
- Something to do if you're tempted to cut your own bangs: Pause. Breathe. Might we suggest *temporary* tattoos instead?
- Something to send to the family group text: Hint hint. The only Mother's Day gift guide that's Roy G. Biv approved.
Have a great weekend, and be well!