The Smile File for April 10, 2020
Welcome to the Smile File, a weekly round up of things from the internet that made us grin.
by Franny Eremin
A weekly roundup of things that make us grin.
- Something to follow: Finally! A daily schedule we can get behind.
- Something to make your introverted heart grow three sizes: Always offer your greetings, even if everyone's inside.
- Something to upgrade boxed spaghetti: This Nonna is hosting pasta-making classes from her Italian kitchen.
- Something to nod at in agreement: Is there ever a good time for video calls?
- Something to prove you (yes, you!) have a green thumb: Five veggies you can grow, eat, and regrow indoors.
- Something to get the wiggles out: Fun and free mindfulness classes for mini yogis.
- Something to print for your child: A coloring book that puts Covid-19 in easy, digestible kids' terms.
- Something to satisfy your sweet tooth: An egg-cellent three-ingredient frozen treat.
- Something to revamp your at-home library: All while supporting your local indie bookstores.
- Something we hope is helpful: Save 50% on essential styles, because value matters now more than ever.
Have a great weekend, and be well!