We rounded up our favorite things to give (and receive) for Mother's Day, including plenty of DIY ideas that don't require a trip to the store or next-day-shipping order. And in true Primary fashion, it's organized by color. Enjoy!
1.V-neck tee, in the same super soft, Primary cotton the kids live in.
2.DIY bouquet, made from egg cartons, since your local florist might be closed right now. These last way longer anyway!
3. Lip + cheek stain, an upgrade to the chapsticks at the bottom of her bag.
1. Mama Bear mug, to add a little joy to morning coffee routines. (And because novelty mugs are where it's at.)
2. DIY stamped tea towels, featuring all her favorite fruits + veggies.
3. Specialty tea, a rosy afternoon pick-me-up.
1. Donation in her name to Every Mother Counts, an organization that helps women get access to "quality, respectful, and equitable maternity care."
2. Gold necklace, with the names or initials of the ones she loves the most.
3. Hand cream, to moisturize dry, heavily washed hands.
1. First Aid Kit, because she's not a regular mom, she's a cool, always-prepared (dare we say...millennial?) mom.
2. Leggings, made from recycled materials, for working out and even more importantly, lounging around in. Bonus: make an accompanying playlist for solo runs and family dance parties!
3. Personalized forever calendar, a spruce-up for her desk that can be used year after year.
1. Homemade brownies, given with the promise that she doesn't have to share them.
2. Baking sheet, a true blue favorite for the kitchen.
3. Cloth napkins, to add cheer to family meals and virtual dinner parties.
1. DIY bookmark, gifted from one bookworm to another.
2. Untamed, a buzzy new book she'll want to read in one sitting.
3. Cozy socks, that literally feel like walking on clouds.
1. Tea lights, that smell as good as the vibe they set.
2. DIY picture frame, because a picture is worth a thousand words, but a frame doesn't have to cost that much.
3. Hero tee, because after all, she's your hero. (We’re donating 100% of net proceeds from this tee to benefit frontline workers of COVID-19, up to $25,000.)
We hope this helps, and happy Mother's Day to everyone who celebrates!