Looking for easy holiday crafts your kids can make themselves? From gift ideas to DIY decor, follow our Holiday Art How-To series for weekly tutorials of easy art projects for kids, inspired by the prints of our holiday family PJs! We're kicking off today with a colorful garland from Anna, our Senior Graphic Designer. It’s based on our limited edition wonderland stripe PJs, and cheerful enough to adorn your mantel all year round.
- Paper of your choice
- Glue stick
- Start by folding a sheet of paper in half lengthwise
- Fold over again
- Fold over once more
- Repeat steps 1-3 to the rest of the colored sheets
- Unfold all the sheets
- Cut each fold line to make the different color strips
- Glue one strip end and make a ring
- Loop another color strip into the first ring to make your second ring
- Repeat steps 7-8 until you’ve reached your desired garland length
- Use your garland as decoration anywhere!
Happy holidays, and happy crafting! Share what you made with us on social @primarydotcom with #yesprimary and shop our matching holiday pjs for the whole family.