Happy almost Thanksgiving! If you're wondering how to get dinner guests young and old chatting, these questions make great conversations from the first carrot stick to the last bite of pumpkin pie, whether you’re 3 or 93!
- What’s something you’ve recently learned how to do?
- What teacher made an impact on your life?
- What’s something you enjoy that most people don’t?
- If you got to relive a year of your life, which would you choose?
- What’s something interesting you know about one of your grandparents?
- What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
- If you had to choose another first name for yourself, what would you choose?
- What is something brave you've had to do?
- Do you have any recurring dreams?
- If you could live to be 1,000 years old, would you want to?
- What tool or technology would you never want to live without?
- If you could trade places with an animal for one day, which one would you choose?
- If you had your way, what time would you go to bed and what time would you wake up?
- What song do you have completely memorized?
- Would you rather be 10 feet tall or 10 inches tall?
- What’s the best way to get rid of the hiccups?
- What’s the most comfortable piece of clothing you own?
- What’s your favorite piece of life advice you’ve been given?
- What advice would you give a younger version of yourself?
- What site have you seen that pictures could not do it justice?
- Would you rather ride in a car, a train, or a plane?
- What’s something you’re really proud of?
- What book have you read multiple times?
- What’s one of your favorite smells?
- What’s a word you always have trouble spelling?
Next level idea: print out this post, cut the questions into strips and fill a jar with easy conversation starters for every table at your gathering!
Join us on Instagram Stories on Thanksgiving for a fun giveaway featuring these questions and YOUR answers for a chance to jump start your Black Friday shopping with a $25 gift card.