The Primary Holiday Gift Guide
A rainbow of gift ideas from small brands we love.
Stumped to find a holiday gift for the babies and kids in your life? Here are our top picks, sorted by color in true Primary fashion! Nothing is sponsored, these are just great finds from smaller brands, that we wanted for ourselves. Plus a few Primary favorites we’re giving to our own friends and family. Happy gifting!
1. Reusable cup, because hydration is key, y’know?
2. Baby beanies, to introduce baby to the art of accessorizing.
3. Puzzle, an ode to the ultimate quarantine activity.
4. Zip hoodie, basically their new favorite layer.
1. Sunglasses, because the future's so bright.
2. Go Fish, for screen-free fun.
3. Mittens; chilly hands won’t know what hit ‘em.
4. Noodlephant, a funny book with an important message.
1. Ditto Kids subscription, founded by parents who want to provide age-appropriate, anti-racist resources for children.
2. Sneakers, specially tailored for growing little feet. (Plus, a fellow mom-founded company!)
3. Taco teether, so baby can partake in Taco Tuesdays even though solids aren’t in their diet yet.
4. Babysuit pack, because two suits are better than one.
1. Gardening kit, to help those tiny green thumbs bloom.
2. Snack container, for on-the-go stashes of their favorite noms.
3. Tutu skirt, fancy enough for a party, comfy enough for the playground.
4. Bread basket, to carbo-load during long dramatic play seshes.
1. Puffer suit, providing head-to-toe warmth for baby.
2. Table Talk cards, to inspire conversation in kids, chatty or not.
3. Space plate, a stellar addition to mealtime.
4. Cuddle doll, because if 2020 has taught us anything, the more soft friends, the merrier.
1. Lego frame, to showcase their creativity (and fave photos).
2. Hoodie, the wardrobe essential they’ll love berry much.
3. Ornament, a tiny metallic must-have for the NASA-obsessed.
4. Side snap footie, perfect for when baby needs an outfit in a snap.
1. Crunchy snowball; we’re calling it now, this is the new fidget spinner.
2. Peel & stick color-in wallpaper, for little artists prone to using the walls as their canvas.
3. Star tunic, because they are what they wear!
4. Playmat, for out-of-this-world tummy time.
1. Puffer, so they can stay warm AND wear all their favorite colors at once.
2. Bath cubes, to give bath time a glow-up.
3. Beanie, making spirits bright and keeping ears warm.
4. Brave and Kind book subscription, to keep the gift-giving going all year long.
Happy gifting, friends!