20 So Bad They're Good Dad Jokes
Timeless, corny, punny dad jokes
by Team Primary
In honor of Father's Day, we recently asked our followers on Facebook and Instagram to share their best dad jokes as part of a giveaway. Teddy, Primary's own resident dad-joker, picked 3 winners below:
Who invented the Circle? Sir Cumference - @mekoziolrivera
- What did the drummer call his twin daughters? Anna one Anna two. - @s1ad457
- Son: “Mom says you never buy her flowers.” Dad: “I didn’t even know she sold flowers!” 😁- @cbmess
With so many other entries, here are 20 more of our favorite jokes you shared with us:
- I’ve got a great joke about road construction, but it’s not done yet. - @accioespresso
- What is the name of the smartest dinosaur? The thesaurus! - @robert.caplen
- When does a joke become a dad joke? When it becomes apparent! - @flannelnate
- I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down! - @teachwithallyourheart
- A magician tells the audience he will disappear on the count of 3. He says, “uno...dos...” and then *poof* he disappeared without a tres. - @thebrewerfamily
- What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta! 😂🍝- @paratitzfam
- How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh? TEN TICKLES! 🤪🐙🤪- @mrs_allday
Why couldn't the bicycle stand up by itself? It was two tired! - @800sqftandbaby
- “Dad did you get a haircut?” “No, I got them all cut.” ✂️ - @taylorbohrmann
- How do you calm a baby astronaut? You rocket 🚀- @halspagno
- Kid: I’m hungry. Husband: Hi Hungry I’m Dad. - Raven V.
- Sorry, but due to COVID-19 they’re all inside jokes (so you won’t get it). - Sarah R.
- What kind of sound does a donkey's car horn make? Hee-HONK. - Emalie O.
- Don’t buy anything with Velcro! It’s a total rip-off. - Kayla M.
- What’s blue and not very heavy? Light blue! - Erin R.
- I gave away all my dead batteries today, free of charge! - Shannon D.
- I just ordered a chicken and an egg from Amazon.... I’ll let you know. - Jamie M.
- Why do bees 🐝 have sticky hair?... because they use a honeycomb - Kristine D.
- What kind of shorts do clouds wear? Thunderwear. - Mary F.
- Why do melons have weddings? Because they cantaloupe. - Laura B.
Thanks to all who participated and we hope you had some chuckles (or groans)!
Any others you would add? Share with us on in the thread on Facebook and Instagram!