Of course everyone can be Wonder Woman.
- One red kids top
- One blue kids bottom
- Yellow felt (5 sheets 9 x 12 inches each)
- Red felt star stickers (3)
- White felt star stickers (5-8)
- Double sided fabric tape
- Hot glue gun and sticks
If there's anything we love, it's empowering little boys and girls to be anything they want to be! And who wouldn't want to be a powerful, strong, beautiful warrior superhero? Our versatile top and bottom pairings mean that your kid has options for what they want to wear as they defend the world from evil, we've got them covered.
For the headpiece:
- With yellow felt, cut a strip of fabric for the headpiece that is half circumference of the head, and slope it to a point in the center.
- Attach a red felt star sticker to the center.
- Hot glue the yellow piece to a headband to wear across the forehead.
For the belt:
- Cut a sheet of yellow felt in half lengthwise and cut it to a pointed slope in the middle.
- Cut two strips of yellow felt and glue to either side of this piece to make the belt. Secure around waist with fabric tape.
For the wrist bands:
- Cut long rectangular wrist bands from yellow felt to fit around child's wrists.
- Attach a red felt star sticker to the center of each wristband. Use fabric tape to secure bands around wrists.
For the emblem and white stars:
- Print out this Wonder Woman emblem template and trace and cut it from felt.
- Use fabric tape to attach to the front of the top.
- Attach white felt sticker stars to the bottom.
- Have a baby that wants to be Wonder Woman? Check out our DIY baby Wonder Woman costume!
- For extra help with this costume, check out our Primary Blog Post: How to Make a Superhero Emblem!