Skip to content
- Black kids tank
- Black tutu
- Black ruffle trim
- Black tule
- Black felt
- Air-dry foam clay
- Beige paint
- Black belt
- Adhesive hem tape
- Black sharpie
- Add two layers of black ruffle trim to the front and back neckline of the black tank top using adhesive hem tape.
- Attach layers of black tule to the bottom of the black tutu using adhesive hem tape.
- Cut a rectangular piece of black felt to go around the waist. Attach using hem tape and secure with a black belt.
- With air-dry foam clay, create a hand shape for the thing. Once dry, paint with beige paint and draw on scars with black sharpie.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.