Skip to content
- One white kids top
- One gray kids bottom
- One Primary face mask in heather gray
- Black felt (1 yard, 72 inches wide)
- Red felt (⅔ yard, 72 inches wide)
- White felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Craft foam (1 sheet 12x18 inches)
- White ruffled lace (1 roll, 2 inches wide)
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- Safety pins
- Double sided fabric tape
For the vest:
- Use an existing vest, tank top, or t-shirt to trace a vest shape onto red felt. If using a t-shirt, omit the sleeves when tracing.
- Hot glue the side and shoulder seams together, and leave an opening in the front.
- Cut and glue three small black circles for fake buttons along one opening edge and use double sided fabric tape to attach the vest front closed when wearing.
For the lace ruffle:
- Cut a rectangle of white felt for the ruffle base.
- Cut and glue strips of white ruffle lace onto the felt, starting on the bottom, and layering the lace above each piece.
- Attach to the collar of the polo shirt with fabric tape or safety pins.
For the cape:
- Cut a long rectangle from black felt and cut the top tapered to fit across the back shoulders.
- Cut a trapezoid for the collar from craft foam and hot glue onto the top edge of the cape. This will give it structure to stand up.
- Cut and glue black felt to cover both sides of the foam.
- Attach cape to the back shoulders of the vest with fabric tape or safety pins.
For the mouth:
- Cut an open smiling mouth from black felt.
- Cut and glue a red felt tongue and two white felt fangs onto the mouth.
- Attach the mouth to the front of the face mask with double sided fabric tape.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.