Steve Urkel (Kid)
"Did I DIY that?"
- One yellow kids top
- One red kids top
- One brown kids bottom
- Aviator glasses
- Yellow suspenders
- White tube socks
- Red felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- White felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Tan felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Black marker
- Double sided fabric tape
- Hot glue gun & sticks
For the argyle vest:
- Cut 6 diamonds from white felt and 3 diamonds from tan felt.
- Hot glue the diamonds onto the sheet of red felt in an argyle pattern with the tan diamonds in the center column.
- Use a black marker and ruler to draw diamond shaped patterns over the felt diamonds.
- Cut a rounded neckline at the top of the felt piece and attach it to the muscle tee with double sided fabric tape to make it into an argyle vest.
- Wear the pants pulled up as high as they can go, tuck the tee and “vest” into the pants, and wear the suspenders over the vest. Roll the pant legs up and wear white tube socks.
- Add aviator glasses and your best Steve Urkel impression!
- Want to make a whole Urkel squad? Check out our Steve Urkel Group costume!