Hop on a simple DIY idea that's totally fly.
- One green kids top and hoodie
- One green kids bottom
- Orange felt (2 sheets 9 x 12 inches each)
- Yellow felt (2 sheets 9 x 12 inches each)
- Blue felt (2 sheets 9 x 12 inches each)
- Red felt (1 sheet 9 x 12 inches)
- Black felt (1 sheet 9 x 12 inches)
- Green felt (2 sheets 9 x 12 inches each)
- Styrofoam ball (1 ball 3 inches in diameter)
- Safety pins
- Double sided fabric tape
- Hot glue gun and sticks
For the hands and feet:
- Cut orange hands and feet from felt and safety pin to the hoodie sleeves and feet openings.
For the belly and spots:
- Cut a large oval from yellow felt and smaller circles from blue felt, and attach to the hoodie and pj pants with double sided fabric tape.
For the eyes:
- Cut a styrofoam ball in half and hot glue red felt over the domes. Cut two thin slits of black felt for eyes and glue to the center of the red eye. Fold two strips of green felt in half lengthwise and glue around the edges of the eye. Cut a green circles to fit around the flat base of the eye and hot glue them on. When the hot glue dries, safety pin the eyes to either side of the hood.