Skip to content
- One blue kids dress
- One gray kids top
- Red felt (½ yard)
- Silver glitter paper (3 sheets 9”x12”)
- Red ribbon (2” wide)
- Large hair clip
- Alligator hair clips (2)
- Double sided fabric tape
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- Safety pins
For the bow
- Make two large bows from red ribbon and hot glue them together onto a large hair clip
For the wings
- Cut two wings from silver glitter paper and hot glue one each to an alligator clip. Clip the wings on the sides of the head.
For the cape
- Cut a square of red felt and attach to the shoulders of the dress with safety pins or double sided fabric tape.
For the chest piece
- Cut the chest designs from silver glitter paper like in the photo and attach to the front of the dress with double sided fabric tape. Hot glue silver glitter circles at the top of the shoulder pieces
For the assembly
- Add a patterned shirt underneath or layer with a gray top
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.