- One red babysuit
- One safety pin
- Eyeliner (or stick-on mustache or novelty pacifier with mustache)
- 2 black latex balloons
- Cardboard paper towel roll or wrapping paper roll, cut to desired size
- Black duct tape
- Silver marker/pen
This easy DIY Strong Man costume doesn’t require a lot of heavy lifting! Our soft Primary essentials will give them plenty of flexibility and ease of movement for those squats and deadlifts!
For the barbell
- Wrap cardboard roll in black duct tape
- Inflate two balloons to equal size and tie. Use black duct tape to secure each balloon at either end of the roll.
- Using silver marker, write desired weight on both balloons (50 or 100).
For the bodysuit
- Tuck one sleeve inside of the babysuit; tape it in place if needed.
- Roll the other sleeve up and hold it in place with a safety pin.
For the mustache
- Using an easy-to-remove black eyeliner, draw a mustache that curls up at both ends.
- Other options include a stick-on mustache or novelty pacifier with a mustache on it.