- One black kids outfit
- One gray kids raincoat
- Black craft foam (2 sheets 12”x18”)
- White craft foam (1 sheet 9”x12”)
- Black elastic band
- Black squeeze paint with a fine tip
- Hot glue gun and sticks
Maybe your kiddo wasn't bitten by a radioactive spider, but your love-bug will be wrapped in a web of comfort in our Primary DIY Spider-Verse costume. This super-simple Halloween look would make Peter Parker proud!
For the hat
- Cut a large oval from craft foam for the brim of the hat and cut an oval from the center for the head opening. Cut a long strip of foam for the walls of the hat and glue around the head opening.
- Use the head opening oval cutout for the top of the hat and hot glue to the top. Pinch and glue the front top edge together to give the hat more shape. Cut a long thin strip of black foam and glue around the base of the hat.
For the mask
- Cut an oval that fits over the face from black craft foam. Cut two teardrop shaped eyes from white foam and glue to the front of the mask. Cut out eye openings and glue an elastic band to the mask to wear around the head. Use a fine tipped black squeeze paint to make the spiderweb design onto the mask.