- One red baby top
- One gray baby bottom
- Red felt
- Black felt
- Yellow felt
- Tan felt
- Hot glue gun
- White felt
- Safety pins
- Fabric tape
- Sewing needle and black thread OR black marker
Snow White's evil godmother wanted to be the fairest in the land– but your little one is guaranteed to be the cutest in the neighborhood this Halloween with the easy Primary DIY Dwarf (Snow White) costume. The seven dwarfs spend their days mining for gems– you won't have to mine in the costume store to find this precious look using our Primary essentials. The white beard might seem a tad premature for your baby, but we're all about the statement belt-buckle.
For the hat:
- Cut two matching curly hat pieces from red felt. If you're having trouble with the shape, samples can be found on the internet to trace and cut out. Hot glue the hat edges together, leaving the bottom edge open for the head.
For the beard:
- Cut a white felt triangle shaped beard and safety pin to either side of the hat under the chin.
For the belt:
- Cut a wide strip of black felt that’s long enough to fit around the waist. Glue strips together if needed for the length.
- Cut a rectangle from yellow felt and cut a rectangle from the center of it to make the belt buckle.
- Hot glue the buckle to the front of the belt and attach the belt around the waist with fabric tape or safety pins.
For the patches:
- Cut 2-3 tan felt squares and use a sewing needle and black thread to make stitches along the edges of all patches. If you don’t sew, you can use a black marker to draw the fake stitches onto the felt.
- Attach to the arms and legs with double sided fabric tape.
- For an alternate way to make the beard, check out our easy DIY No-Sew Beard tutorial!
- Make a whole Snow White squad this Halloween with our DIY Seven Dwarfs Group and DIY Snow White costumes!
- Got some kiddos who wish Christmas was here already? No need to wait until after Thanksgiving to start the festivities - easily transform your little dwarf into a DIY baby Santa Clause with the instructions for this costume! Just use our [baby top]/collections/baby-bodysuits-and-tees?colorFamily=reds&sizeFamily=baby&ref=SnowWhiteDwarf_protips) and baby bottom in red, skip the patches, and use a Santa hat instead of a gray hat!