Skip to content
- One blue kids outfit
- Red and white striped hat
- White bandana
- Black adhesive vinyl or felt
- One red kids dress
- One blue kids bottom
- Black belt
- Black baseball hat
- Black coffee can top
- Yellow craft foam sheet
- Red adhesive vinyl or felt
- Yellow duct tape
- Safety Pins
- Hot glue
- For Pop’s hat, start with a black baseball hat. Cut a long rectangle from a sheet of yellow craft foam.
- Using a black coffee can lid, hot glue the yellow foam rectangle to the inner lip forming a cylinder that is open on the bottom.
- Place this over the top of the baseball hat and attach with safety pins.
- For the epaulets, cut two rectangles from a sheet of yellow craft foam and fold them in half.
- Cut two yellow foam circles and attach them to the folded rectangles with hot glue.
- Attach the epaulets to the shoulders of the cherry cozy dress using safety pins.
- Attach the trim to the dress using yellow duct tape.
For the three characters:
- Cut out the names: Snap, Crackle, and Pop from adhesive vinyl or felt and attach to the corresponding hat.
- Dress up each little character. Complete the fun with a batch of rice crispy treats.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.