- One red baby top
- One yellow baby bottom
- Yellow felt
- Access to a printer
- White felt
- Double sided fabric tape
- Hot glue gun
- Red felt
- Optional: store bought yellow suspenders
Bring your favorite road trip snack to life with the Primary DIY Slim Jim costume! Once they're all dressed up in our Primary essentials and your DIY magic, the whole neighborhood will want to gobble them up! And the best part is that, (unlike any Slim Jim's you may have brought into your house before), the Primary pieces used for this costume will last all year!
For the suspenders
- Use store bought yellow suspenders, or make your own with yellow felt. Cut long strips of felt and attach to the pants with double sided fabric tape or safety pins
For the logo
- Print out the Slim Jim logo from the internet and tape it to the front of the shirt with double sided fabric tape. You could also use the print to trace the Slim Jim logo onto white felt and cut it out.
- Cut a square of yellow felt, and a smaller square of red felt. Glue them together and glue the Slim Jim logo on the red felt. Attach to the front of the shirt with double sided fabric tape.
- Have a kid that wants to be a Slim Jim? Use the kids top in red and kids bottom in yellow!