Skip to content
- One any color kids top
- One any color kids bottom
- Matching hat
- 1/2 yard of white fabric
- Small piece of red fabric for heart
- Hot glue gun and sticks or fabric tape
- Glitter spray or glow-in-the-dark spray (optional)
- Trace and cut out bones using white fabric to fit child's size. You can either draw your own or look at a template online for ideas.
- Optional: If you would like to add glitter or make bones glow-in-the-dark, spray them right after cutting and let dry completely.
- Cut out heart from red fabric. Glue or attach with fabric tape onto the long sleeve slim tee.
- Use hot glue or fabric tape to continue attaching bones onto front and back of shirt and pants and skull onto hat. Make sure to attach ribs OVER heart for full effect.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.