Lay down the law this Halloween: no more scratchy store bought costumes! After making your little one into this strong feminist icon with Primary essentials, you'll be wishing that all decisions could be this black and white!
For the lace jabot:
- Layer the white kids top under the black dress.
- Fold a length of white lace fabric into a rectangle and safety pin it to inside front collar of the long sleeve dress.
For the final touches:
- Accessorize with glasses and clip on earrings.
- Style the hair slicked back into a bun and finish with a deadpan look.
- Have a baby that wants to be Ruth Bader Ginsburg? Use our baby dress in black and baby top in white!