Skip to content
For the apron
- Fold a piece of felt in half. The rectangle of felt should be a bit smaller than the front panel of the pocket skirt. Draw a scallop shape on the felt and cut out. Unfold.
- Download templates and trace them onto bright colors of felt. You can create you own flower pattern or be inspired by the ones we made!
- Hot-glue the felt pieces to the apron and hot glue a ribbon around the top edge as the belt.
For the bandana
- Cut a flower and leaf from craft foam. Hot glue them to a small piece of cardboard
- Stamp a flower and leaf border around the bandana, and use the cork to make polka dots through the center.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.