- One yellow kids top
- One brown kids bottom
- One pair of crew socks
- Yellow Baseball Cap
- Hiking Boots
- 1 yard of solid orange fabric
- 0.5 yard of solid brown fabric
- Wooden Stick
- Sheet 9x12 White Felt
- One bottle cap
- Safety Pin
- Balloons (variety of colors) with helium
- Glue dots or hot glue gun
Adventure is out there! You just have to go and DIY-it!
- Print and cut logos. You can find them here:
- Paste badges onto white felt to give the badges dimension.
- Take brown fabric and measure from shoulder to opposite hip to create a sash.
- Glue badges on sash. Leave one space empty for grape soda bottle cap.
- Glue grape soda printable to bottle cap then glue safety pin to bottle cap.
- Place grape soda bottle cap to missing spot on sash.
- Cut orange triangle to make flag piece. Glue flag to wooden stick.
- Glue Wilderness Explorer Logo onto t-shirt, flag, and hat.
- Measure shoulder to shoulder. Add 2 inches. Use measurements to create square from orange fabric. Fold in half to create a triangle. This will create a neckerchief.
- Add binoculars, rope, flag, and balloons to backpack.
- Optional: with leftover orange fabric, cover backpack with glue dots.