DIY Rocky and Bullwinkle Costume | Primary.com | Primary.com
Skip to content
- Cut two circles and two strips from blue craft foam. Hot glue each strip to the circle to form the googles. Attach these to the cozy hat using safety pins.
- Add a squirrel tail or make one using gray fabric and stuffing. Attach to the back of the top using safety pins.
- Cut the antlers out of yellow craft foam. Cut the ears from brown felt. Cut the head hair out of black felt. Hot glue all of these to the headband.
- Cut small strips of adhesive black felt and stick to the chest of the hoodie.
- Complete the look with white gloves.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.