- One pink kids dress
- One white kids top
- Hot Pink Shoes
- Hot Pink Iron-on Vinyl
- Silver Small Studs
- Blonde Wig (if hair isn’t blonde)
- Notebook (Optional for Burn Book)
She's the queen of The Plastics. But this DIY costume is made of soft cotton. Now THAT's fetch.
- Cut the dress at the waist (the top half will be the cardigan, the bottom will be the skirt) and add elastic to create a skirt.
- Cut open the top half of the dress and add buttons to one side to create the cardigan look. (Note: the fabric will curl when you cut it so make sure to fold and sew the edges)
- Cut the vinyl into the words “A Little Bit Dramatic” and iron on to the tank.
- Glue the silver studs to the neck of the tank.
- (Optional) To make the Burn Book, just print off the Burn Book image (you can find it online!) and glue it to a notebook.