Skip to content
- One black kids outfit
- One 20” foam plant protector
- One Yard Red Felt
- Half a yard of Black felt
- One Yellow or white chunky wool yarn
Create the base: Cut the bottom part of the plant protector using blade knife for leg opening.
Wrap the plant protector: Wrap the plant protector with the red felt, glue the fabric using felt & foam tacky glue.
Tuck felt inside top of cup: Tuck about 3-4 inches of felt inside the top part of the cup, this part is where the carry on strap and top decoration will be glued onto.
- Tip: Hot glue gun is not recommended since it will melt the foam. Leave it to dry overnight.
Create symbol out of black felt: Use the black felt to create the front symbol for the cup and glue it on using the felt glue.
Add wool yarn to create noodles: Drape and glue the wool yarn to the top of the cup to create the noodle effect.
Create carry on strap: To make the carry on strap, cut black felt into two 3x48” strips, glue them into the inside of the cup, adjust the length to kids height.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.