- One orange kids top
- One orange kids bottom
- Green pipe cleaners (4)
- Brown felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Green felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Yellow felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Safety pin
- Double sided fabric tape
- Hot glue gun & sticks
This is the REAL Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.
For the stem:
- Twist 2 pipe cleaners together and fold in half.
- Twist and glue the bottom around the center of a headband to make the stem.
- Cut a long strip of brown felt and hot glue it spiral wrapped around the stem.
- Bend two pipe cleaners into coils and glue the end to the base of the stem.
For the leaves:
- Cut a leaf collar from green felt and attach to the collar with a safety pin.
For the jack-o-lantern face:
- Cut two triangles and a toothy grin from yellow felt. Attach to the top with double sided fabric tape.