- One blue kids outfit
- One orange kids outfit
- Dark blue felt (½ yard)
- Gray felt (1 sheet 9”x12”)
- Yellow felt (1 sheet 9”x12”)
- White felt (2 sheets 9x12 inches each)
- Orange felt (3 sheets 9”x12”)
- Light blue felt (1 sheet 9”x12”)
- Black felt (1 sheet 9”x12”)
- Safety pins
- Fabric tape
Dress your little explorers up as their favorite TV show characters this Halloween with our DIY Puffin Rock costume! They'll feel free as birds in our comfy Primary essentials, and your heart will be soaring as you sit back and watch your little Oona and Baba adventure the night away together.
For the wings:
- Cut felt wings that fit over the arms in dark blue.
- Attach with safety pins.
For the hood:
- Use felt in white, grey, black, yellow, orange, and blue.
- Attach to clothing with fabric tape.
For the belly:
- Cut one large oval in white felt and cut it in half.
- Attach each side next to the zipper of the hoodie using fabric tape.
For the feet:
- Cut flippers large enough to cover the tops of their shoes out of orange felt with a hole in the middle.
- Secure around ankle with hot glue or safety pins.