- One brown kids top
- One brown kids bottom
- Brown felt (2 sheets 9 x 12 inches each)
- Brown headband
- Stuffing (polyfil, felt scraps, tissue, or newspaper)
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- White felt (3 sheets 9 x 12 inches each)
- Black felt (1 sheets 9 x 12 inches)
- Double sided fabric tape
Dress your little stinker in the silliest DIY costume on our site. They'll think it's too good to be true that they're allowed to dress up as the poop emoji AND wear comfy Primary essentials out in the daylight (and you'll think it's too good to be true how easy this costume is to make)! Brace yourself for all the bathroom humor and tell them that even though this was your #2 costume choice, you're just happy they're happy.
For the headband:
- Cut two matching poop emoji shapes from brown felt.
- Stuff with stuffing and hot glue together.
- Hot glue the base of the poop shape to a brown headband.
For the face:
- Cut two long oval eyes from white felt and two long oval irises from black felt. Attach irises to whites of eyes with fabric tape and attach to top of the top with fabric tape.
- Cut a large D shaped mouth from white felt and attach to the top below the eyes with fabric tape.