Skip to content
- One brown kids outfit
- Brown baseball cap
- Black craft foam sheets
- Black felt
- Black cotton gloves
- Brown faux fur
- Hot glue gun
- Safety pins
- Make the head piece:
- Use a brown baseball cap as a base
- Cut two long bills from black craft foam and curve the top edge to match the curve of the cap. Glue these pieces over the top and bottom of the bill of the cap.
- Cut a rectangle from black craft foam for the top of the bill that sits above the bill, on the head of the cap. Glue it in place
- Cut two small circles of black felt for the eyes, and two teardrops for the nostrils. Glue them in place.
- Create the webbed hands:
- Apply hot glue to one side of the cotton glove and glue it to a sheet of black felt.
- Trim the felt around the glove.
- Make the tail:
- Cut two large rectangle panels of brown faux fur for the tail and glue them together.
- Safety pin the tail to the back of the pants.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.