Skip to content
- Hot glue gun
- Needle and thread
Create the wings:
- Measure wingspan of your child and cut darkest fabric in v-shape to about knee-length
- Each felt shade lighter, cut the v-shape a little smaller to create the layered look
- Use scissors to cut feathered pattern around the edges of the felt layers
- Sew or hot glue the layers together and safety pin to the back of the sweatshirt and down sleeves
- Add more feathered felt to sleeves and front of sweatshirt by sewing or hot glueing if desired
- Use hot glue gun to decorate mask with felt and feathers
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.