Skip to content
- One green kids outfit
- One black baby outfit
- Green felt (2 sheets 9x12 inches each)
- Black felt (2 sheets 9x12 inches each)
- Red felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches) or red feather
- Brown felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches) or brown belt
- Green felt (3 sheets 9x12 inches each)
- Black elastic band (optional)
- Double sided fabric tape
- Hot glue gun and sticks
For the hat:
- Cut two matching half circles with a point on one side from green felt. Hot glue the top of the hat edges together.
- Cut long triangular flaps for the folded up brim and hot glue around the bottom edge of the hat.
- Cut a red feather from felt and glue to one side of the hat, or you can buy a red feather at any craft store to add. Repeat for the Shadow's hat but use black felt instead.
- Glue an elastic band to the hat to hold onto the head if needed.
- Use an existing brown belt or cut a length of brown felt for the belt and secure closed with fabric tape.
For the shirt:
- Cut two strips of green felt and cut a zig zag shape along one of the long edges.
- Attach around the sleeves with fabric tape to give it a torn look without actually cutting the shirt.
- Repeat for the bottom edge of the shirt to match!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.