- One black kids outfit
- One blue kids puffer vest
- Blue baseball cap
- Felt - black, brown, light pink, dark blue, yellow, medium gray, light gray (1 sheet each 9x12 inches)
- Marker or fabric chalk
- Safety pin (optional)
- Double sided fabric tape
- Hot glue gun and sticks
Don’t panic this Halloween, the Primary DIY Paw Patrol costume is here to save the day! We wholeheartedly believe that, "no DIY job is too big, no crafting skills are too small", and you will too with our easy DIY instructions, and Primary essentials! On Halloween night, sit back and relax as your little pup rescues, plays, and laughs all night long.
For the hat patch:
- Draw a rounded triangle onto light gray felt and cut out. Trace the light gray felt onto medium gray felt and cut out, then cut a thin ring around the outer edge so the medium gray felt fits on top of the light gray piece.
- Cut out the paw print pieces from light gray felt and hot glue all pieces together. Attach to the front of the hat with fabric tape.
For the hat brim:
- Place a sheet of black felt over the hat brim and trace where the curve of the hat is that connects to the main body of the hat. Cut the curve and attach the felt to the brim of the hat with fabric tape.
- Then trim the felt to match the outer edge of the hat. Cut a thin strip of yellow felt and attach to the bottom edge of the main part of the hat with fabric tape.
For the ears:
- Cut out two long teardrop shaped pointy ears from brown felt and cut two smaller inner ear pieces from light pink felt.
- Hot glue together and pinch the bottom ends together and glue to give the ear more shape. Attach to the sides of the hat with fabric tape.
For the tag and collar:
- Cut a rounded triangle from dark blue felt for the tag and glue it onto the light gray felt with room around it.
- Cut out the light gray felt, leaving a thin border around the blue felt. Draw and cut out a star shape from yellow felt. Hot glue to the center of the tag.
- Cut out two long strips of black felt for the collar and hot glue together to make one long piece. Cut a small rectangle from light gray felt and glue to the center of the black felt.
- Glue the tag to the bottom edge and centered on the light gray felt piece. Attach loosely around the collar with fabric tape or a safety pin.
- Create any character from Paw Patrol by using kids top and kids bottom in the color of their fur, and the puffer in vest in the color of their uniform!