- One green baby top
- One green baby bottom
- * Paper Bag Princess**
- One brown kids top
- One brown kids bottom](/products/the-pj-pant?variant=39571233243195color=chocolatesize=2-3ref=PaperBagPrincess_materials)
- Yellow felt (2 sheets 9x12 inches each)
- White felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Green felt (3 sheets 9x12 inches each)
- Black marker
- Red pom poms
- Brown paper grocery bag or brown kraft paper
- Gold cardstock paper
- Stuffing (newspapers, felt scraps, or polyfil)
- Double sided fabric tape
- Hot glue gun and sticks
How-to for Dragon:
For the face:
- Cut circles from white felt for the eyes and use a black marker to draw in the pupil. Cut a strip of white felt for the teeth and cut out triangles along one of the long edges. Attach the eyes to the hood and teeth to the edge of the hood with double sided fabric tape.
For the belly:
- Cut a large oval from yellow felt and attach it to the hoodie with double sided fabric tape.
For the tail:
- Fold a long length of green felt in half and cut an elongated triangle for the tail with the folded edge as one of the triangle sides. Stuff with anything you have on hand - tissue, paper towels, newspaper, or even felt scraps! Hot glue the remaining edges together. Hot glue red pom poms for the scales along the tail and safety pin the tail to the base of the hoodie.
For the head and back scales:
- Cut a skinny strip or two of green felt and hot glue red pom poms in a line for the scales. Attach to the hood and down the back with double sided fabric tape.
How-to for the Paper Bag Princess:
For the dress:
- Use a brown paper grocery bag and cut out holes for the head and arm openings. If using brown kraft paper, cut the paper in two rectangles to the length needed for your child. Cut out a “U” shape at the top for the head opening, and glue the shoulder edges and sides together, leaving arm openings at the top.
For the crown:
- Cut a long rectangle from gold cardstock and cut out triangles from one long edge to make the points on the crown. Cut little circles from gold cardstock and glue to the points of the crown. Roll and glue the ends together to complete the crown.