- One green kids top
- One white kids top
- One green kids bottom
- White felt (5 sheets, 9x12 inches each)
- Light gray felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Red felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Blue felt (small piece)
- Hot glue gun & sticks
- Double sided fabric tape
For the stethoscope:
- Glue light gray felt to cover a headband for the top of the stethoscope. Glue white felt around both ends of the headband. Cut a long strip of light gray felt and glue one end to the center of the headband. Glue a white felt circle with a blue and light gray on top, to the bottom end of the gray strip.
For the V neck:
- Cut a “V” neck shape from white felt and attach to the green top to make a faux “V” next top.
For the first aid box:
- Use an existing small cardboard box, or create one using cardboard and hot glue. Cover and glue white felt over the box. Cut a cardboard handle and cover with white felt. Cut two slits in the top of the box and glue the handle into the slits. Cut and glue a red felt cross shape to the front of the first aid box.