Image: Kari Ahrens
- One green kids outfit
- Tan felt (2 sheets 9 x 12 inches each)
- Brown felt (3 sheets 9 x 12 inches each)
- Blue fabric
- Black permanent marker
- Double sided fabric tape
- For the belly: Cut a rectangle from tan felt to fit over the child’s belly and round out the corners with scissors. Use a black permanent marker and ruler to draw one vertical line down the middle of the belly, and two horizontal lines equal distance apart over the belly piece. Use double sided fabric tape to attach the belly piece to the pj top.
- For the belt: Cut a belt from brown felt and tie around the waist. Cut another strip of brown felt to fit over one shoulder. Attach one end to the front of the belt and the other end to the back of the belt with a safety pin or hot glue.
- For the bands: Cut four 2 inch wide strips of blue fabric and tie them around the elbows and knees. Cut a 3 inch wide and longer strip of blue fabric to tie as around the head.