- One white babysuit
- One white baby bottom
- Fabric transfer paper for light colored fabric (8 1/2 x 11)
- Gold washi tape
- White eyeshadow stick
- White fabric
- White thread
Costume creation can be a bit of a mess – that why we need the Primary DIY Mr. Clean costume for baby! Dust off your crafting kit and snag our soft Primary essentials to put together this iconic look. They're never too young to start tidying up.
For the babysuit
- Print out "Mr Clean" design onto a sheet of fabric transfer paper.
- Cut out the design and place transfer paper with the design facing down.
- Using firm, even pressure, iron on until design is securely adhered.
For the gold earring
- Cut a one inch piece of gold washi tape. Fold both edges in to meet in the middle, leaving some of the sticky side exposed and adhere to the ear.
For the white eyebrows
- Draw on eyebrows using a white eye shadow stick. (costume makeup would work too)
For the cleaning eraser
- Cut out 2 white pieces of fabric approximately 3” x 4 1/2” (enough to fit around a kitchen sponge)
- Using the needle and thread, place pieces of fabric together and stitch along 3 edges. Place the sponge inside and sew the final edge closed. (You can also hot glue the edges)