- One brown kids outfit
- Light brown felt
- Brown felt
- Pipe cleaners or wire
- Hot glue gun
- Fabric tape
- Safety pins
Monkey see, Monkey DIY, and get ready to watch your little one go bananas in our soft Primary essentials! After just a few simple steps and some monkeying around, get ready for the best Halloween ever!
For the ears & belly:
- Make ears and a belly similar to our DIY Bear costume, but make the ears bigger!
- You can attach them to either a headband or the hood of the hoodie with fabric tape, safety pins, or hot glue.
For the tail:
- Cut a long skinny tail from brown felt and sandwich a twist of pipe cleaners or wire in the middle and hot glue together.
- Safety pin to the back of the pants.
For the finishing touches:
- Add a banana as an accessory, and you're set!
- For a DIY baby Monkey, use a brown baby outfit!
- Easily create a DIY Curious George by adding our baby top in red!
- Have another little one that wants to monkey around? Check out our DIY kid Banana costume!