This Halloween, bring two animated American icons to life with our Primary DIY Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse costume! These famous cartoon sweethearts are the perfect look for your little sweethearts. Follow our easy instructions using our Primary essentials for some Halloween magic, Disney style.
- Cut circles from white felt (can use same glass as before to measure and trace).
- Use double-sided fabric tape to secure circles to bottoms.
- Cut circles from white felt (can use a glass to measure and trace). Use double-sided fabric tape to secure circles to the skirt.
- Cut two small rectangles from red felt and tie a knot in the center of each to make two bows. Secure to front of shoes with stick-on velcro strips or safety pins.
- Draw a little dot on each nose with black eyeliner or face paint