- White electrical tape
Bring this musical main character to life with our Primary DIY Miguel (from Coco) costume! Your kiddo can romp around in total comfort in our Primary essentials. In our cozy bold basics, they'll bravely face the ghosts and ghouls and itchy store-bought costumes on Halloween night!
For the hoodie:
- Measure out enough electrical tape to run the length of the hoodie.
- Place the white electrical tape along the sleeve and shoulder, from the wrist to the hood.
For the face:
- Use a sponge and cover your child's face with kid-safe white face paint, leaving a large space around the eyes.
- Use black face paint to paint dark squared circles around the eyes.
- Use black liquid eyeliner to draw the pattern around the mouth.