- One green kids top
- One green kids bottom
- Lime green tulle fabric (30 x 5 inch strips)
- 3 styrofoam balls (2.5 inches diameter)
- 3 large googly eyes
- Thin yellow feather boa
- Elastic band
- Lime green wig
- Hot glue gun and sticks
This Halloween, your kiddo is proving the existence of aliens once and for all. Pay tribute to our extraterrestrial friends with our Primary DIY Martian costume, a whimsical look made with our Primary essentials. Comfy levels are out of this world.
- For the eyes: Hot glue three 2.5 inch styrofoam balls to the top center of a headband. Glue one large googley eye to each styrofoam ball, and then glue a thin yellow feather boa over the entire headband, covering it.
- For the tutu: Cut a 1 inch wide elastic band just a couple inches shorter than the child’s waist. Hot glue the ends together to form the waistband. Cut 30 inch by 5 inch strips of lime green tulle fabric and fold in half and knot or and loop all around the elastic waistband to make the tutu.
- Assembly: Wear your martian eye headband with a lime green wig and tutu around the waist.